Sarasota A&E Patient Trolley
Robust and reliable, the Sarasota A&E Trolley is ideal for patient transportation, examination and for use in X-ray facilities within a variety of acute healthcare departments.
Easily manoeuvrable with large 200 mm diameter castors, the trolley features hydraulic height adjustment and trendelenburg tilt to -12°
Sarasota A&E Patient Trolley Features
- Fully adjustable backrest to 85°
- Full length X-ray deck with cassette access on both sides and at either end of the trolley.
- Chrome fold-down side support rails.
- Safe working load of 240 kg.
- Storage basket and optional tray for patient belongings on the base frame, and can also accommodate oxgen cylinders up to size F.
- 100 mm foam mattress supplied as standard has a safe working load of 150 kg.
- Includes a telescopic IV pole with integral storage facility.
A&E Trolley BrochureDownload (5.61 MB)