Smooth and effortless patient positioning for ultrasound scanning
24 August 2023
The Autotilt Delta 2 couch provides access for less mobile patients and wheelchair users
Combining convenience and safety, the Autotilt Delta 2 ultrasound couch ensures ultrasound scans are as comfortable as possible for both the patient and medical professional. It has four motors for assisted patient positioning allowing height, backrest, and foot section adjustment, as well as Trendelenburg tilting. Optional leg and knee supports are available for improved patient comfort.
With a twin sub-frame for distributing higher loads, the Delta 2 can support a safe working load and lift capacity of 240kg. A height range between 52-106 cm provides access for less mobile patients and wheelchair users. Adjustable and compact, it is ideal for clinics and hospitals.
- Lifting capacity of 240 kg (37.8 stone)
- Available in two upholstery widths: Regular 70 cm or Extra Wide 80 cm
- Motorised height, backrest, and foot section adjustment
- Low-level access height of 52cm for disabled or wheelchair patients
- Paper roll holder supplied as standard
- Available in a choice of upholstery colors
Find out more
You can learn more about the Autotilt Delta 2 by clicking the button below to speak to a product specialist directly.