The Autotilt DOPPLER Vascular Ultrasound Couch can be raised to 44 cm whilst vertical for optimal patient positioning.
The motorised Autotilt Doppler offers an enhanced specification to improve the ergonomics for both patients and operators. The ability to position the patient at a higher level allows the operator more flexibility and ease of lower limb access.
- Motorised height variation, backrest adjustment and horizontal to vertical tilting.
- Single leg or double leg option with either gas assisted or electric backrest operation. (Our NEW PRO version offers this feature and more).
- Readily adjustable individual swing down foot rests with choices of four positions.
- 70 cm wide high quality upholstery for plinth top with anti-bacterial specification.
- Lowers to wheelchair height.
- Allows clearance for hoist.
- Large castor wheels for ease of movement with central locking feature.
- Easily adjustable patient side grab handles, which can be removed quickly.
- Available in a range of upholstery colors.
Autotilt DOPPLER Vascular Ultrasound Couch Features
Max Patient Weight
|225 kg / 35 stone|
|Horizontal: 50 - 104 cm
Vertical Foot Plate: 6 - 44 cm