Motorised bariatric chairs for ITU/CCU units
14 November 2023
The Autotilt SIGMA range delivers comfort and usability for both staff and patients in critical care
The SIGMA chairs have been designed specifically for ITU/CCU and allows patients to be comfortably moved to and from beds. There are 3 models available: the 135, 250, and 300, each corresponding to a category of patient weight.
The SIGMA can be positioned as a chair or aligned as a trolley using the battery-powered motorised controls, making it easier for staff to operate. Patients can be returned from a seating position to horizontal quickly. In chair mode, it has a Trendelenburg tilt range of +/- 10°, enabling easy access for patients when tilted forward and a balanced and secure seating position when tilted back.
- Motorised chair and trolley modes.
- Chair to trolley in seconds with Quick Release lever.
- Trendelenburg tilting +/- 10°
- Anti-bacterial upholstery and paintwork.
- Easily removable snaplock safety belt.
- Castors can be set to steer front or rear, free movement, or locked in lateral pairs.
- Adjustable and removable arms.
Find out more
You can learn more about the Autotilt SIGMA range by clicking the button below to speak to a product specialist directly.