Autotilt SIGMA 135 Critical Care Chair
The Autotilt SIGMA 135 critical care chair is ideal for enabling the staff to move a patient out of bed at the earliest opportunity to safely aid a swift recovery.
From the operator's perspective, the powered controls make for easier movement and optimum patient positioning. Also, the unique 'Quick Release' option gives staff the peace of mind that they can bring a patient to a horizontal position in under 3 seconds. The accessories available also offer a degree of flexibility in meeting patients requirements.
This standard model is ideally suited for patients within departments such as Critical Care. The Autotilt SIGMA 135 can be fully reclined into couch mode when required.
Tilt in space
Whilst the Autotilt SIGMA 135 is in chair mode it is possible to tilt the seat +/- 10°.
- When tilted forward this allows the patient easy access to the chair from standing.
- Whilst tilted back the patient's weight is balanced and a safe, comfortable seating position is achieved.
- The Autotilt SIGMA 135 has a unique manual quick release facility allows horizontal positioning in just 3 seconds. A handle at the the top of the backrest is simply squeezed to lower it to horizontal in an emergency situation.
Autotilt SIGMA 135 critical care chair features
- Motorised chair and trolley modes.
- Chair to trolley in 3 seconds with Quick Release lever.
- Trendelenburg tilting +/- 10°
- Anti-bacterial upholstery and paintwork.
- Easily removable snaplock safety belt.
- Castors can be set to steer front or rear, free movement, or locked in lateral pairs.
- Available in a range of upholstery colors.
Autotilt SIGMA 135 critical care chair specifications
|Max Weight Capacity
||135 kg / 21 stone|
|Chair Width / Depth (inside)
||54 - 44 cm|
|Chair Mode Height Range
||65 - 86 cm|
|Trolley Mode Height Range
||84 - 106 cm|