Autotilt ECHO Echocardiography couch
The Autotilt ECHO enables the operator the flexibility of being able to carry out the patient examination from either side of the couch. It allows for ease of movement and patient positioning, alongside a maximum patient weight capacity of 240kgs or 37.8 stone offers the ideal specification to meet your clinical needs.
The Autotilt Echo has a integral footrest for clinician when traditional right-hand scanning, together with a specially designed stool.
Autotilt ECHO Echocardiography Couch Features
- It features motorised height, backrest and Trendelenburg tilting.
- Foot section is manually adjusted and incorporates anti-entrapment gas strut.
- Backrest design facilitates access and clearance for the transducer.
- The patient handgrip and security side support with detachable upholstery.
- Available with either a retractable wheel design or large castor wheels with central locking feature.
- High-quality upholstery for durability with anti-bacterial specification.
- Supplied with paper roll holder and head support cushion.
- Available in a range of upholstery colors.
Autotilt ECHO Echocardiography Couch Specifications
|Max Patient Weight
|240 kg / 37.8 stone
|50 - 103 cm