The Largo Patient Trolley is suitable for patient examination, treatment, recovery and transportation within a variety of acute healthcare departments.
Easily manouverable, it features a fifth wheel steering system and centrally located foot pedals for controlling height adjustment, trendelenburg and reverse trendelenburg tilt.
Largo Patient Trolley features
- Easily manoeuvrable.
- 5th wheel steering system.
- Centrally located foot pedals for controlling height adjustment.
- Trendelenberg and reverse trendelenberg tilt.
- Fully adjustable backrest to almost 90° with easily accessible release lever.
- Deluxe 100 mm mattress with pressure reducing design.
- Integral IV pole with storage included.
- Fold-down safety side rails.
- Anti-bacterial wipe-clean base cover.
- Integral storage facility for patient belongings.
- Push and pull transport handle.
- Safe working load of 250 kg as standard.
Largo Patient Trolley specifications
|Height Range||52 cm to 85 cm|
|Reverse Trendelenberg Tilt||+16°|
|Dual Powered Gas Strut Assisted Backrest||Horizontal 0° to 90°|
|Safe Working Load||250 kg|
|Integral Oxygen Cylinder Storage||Can accommodate up to size F O2 cylinders|
|Central Wheel Braking System||200 mm castor|
|5th Wheel Steering System||125 mm castor|
|Dimensions||77 cm x 208 cm|
A&E Trolley BrochureDownload (5.61 MB)