The Largo A & E Trolley has been designed for patient transport, examination, full X-ray and resuscitation within a variety of acute healthcare departments.
This trolley incorporates an easily accessible full-length X-ray cassette platform and has a fifth wheel for improved manoeuvrability. It also includes fold-down side rails and an integral storage facility for patient belongings to make patient care as seamless as possible.
Largo A&E Trolley features
- Dual-sided foot pedals for controlling height adjustment.
- Trendelenberg and reverse trendelenberg tilt.
- Fully adjustable backrest to almost 90° with easily accessible release lever.
- Deluxe 100 mm mattress with pressure reducing design.
- Integral IV pole with storage included.
- Anti-bacterial wipe-clean base cover.
- Push and pull transport handle.
- Safe working load of 250 kg as standard.
Largo A&E Trolley specifications
|Height Range||58 cm to 91 cm|
|Reverse Trendelenberg Tilt||+16°|
|Dual Powered Gas Strut Assisted Backrest||Horizontal 0° to 90°|
|Safe Working Load||250 kg|
|Integral Oxygen Cylinder Storage||Can accommodate up to size F O2 cylinders|
|Central Wheel Braking System||200 mm castor|
|5th Wheel Steering System||125 mm castor|
|Dimensions||77 cm x 208 cm|
Ultrasound-and-Medical-Couches-EU-Version-1.3Download (7 MB)