The Autotilt Kimac is designed for critical patient care
The Autotilt Kimac is Knight Imaging’s latest addition to its range of patient chairs. This range has been purpose-built with busy intensive care units in mind; the battery-powered functionality reduces the patient and staff trip risk.
Designed to meet patient needs in Critical Care units, the Autotilt Kimac is ideal for enabling staff to move a patient out of bed at the earliest opportunity to aid recovery.
Highly manoeuvrable, the Kimac offers a low seating position and provides motorised sit-down/stand up auto-positioning, Trendelenburg tilting, and is PAT slide and hoist compatible.
Easy to use
Powered controls provide easier movement and optimum patient positioning.
Autotilt Kimac specialist patient chair features
- Trendelenburg tilting.
- PAT Slide and hoist compatible.
- Height adjustable.
- Weight rated with the heavier patient in mind.
- Adjustable independent leg sections.
- Adjustable arm rests.
- Particularly low seating position.
- Compliant with standard cleaning requirements.
- Available in a range of upholstery colors.