Cardiff Chair - The Specialist Mammography Chair
The Cardiff Chair is a purpose-built mammography chair developed with patient comfort, accessibility and operator use in mind.
A fully adjustable chair for breast imaging, biopsy, and stereotactic procedures. Designed to assist with imaging less mobile patients, the Cardiff Chair is battery powered with motorised height adjustment.
Manual quick release in case of an emergency, as well as to assist patient recovery.
Cardiff specialist mammography chair features
- Designed to assist with imaging less mobile patients.
- Battery-powered, motorised height adjustment.
- Manual quick release to assist patient recovery.
- Fully adjustable rear side sections and armrests.
- Adjustable angle backrest from -5° to +90°
- Manually adjustable foot section with height adjustable footplate.
- Interchangeable headrest.
- 10 cm thick comfort foam.
- Anti-bacterial upholstery and paintwork.
- Castors can be set to steer front or rear, free movement, or locked in lateral pairs.
- Available in a range of upholstery colors.
Cardiff mammography chair specifications
|60 cm - 100 cm
|Maximum Weight Capacity
Cardiff Chair customer testimonials
Read from just a few of our Cardiff Chair customers had to say about their specialist mammography chair:
Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle
Carole McGuire, who works in the Breast Screening and Assessment Unit at The Royal Victoria Infirmary Newcastle, reviewed the Cardiff Chair here.
Castle Hill Hospital, Yorkshire
Karen Beadle, Acting Superintendent Radiographer at Castle Hill Hospital’s Breast Care Unit, talked about the new Cardiff Chair here.
Kingston Hospital, London
Janice Fuller, Specialist Radiographer for Breast Imaging at Kingston Hospital, discussed the Cardiff Chair here.
The Nightingale Center, Manchester
Lead Radiographer and Programme Manager Claire Mercer explains why they chose the Cardiff Chair here.